2021 Maserati Ghibli Reviews
Are you in the market for a new Maserati Ghibli that can take on the streets of Orlando? We can’t blame you. Who wouldn’t want to drive a luxury car that comes standard with 345 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque—and only offers more power as you move down the line? It’s an incredible automobile, and one new Maserati Ghibli review after another confirms that fact. Let’s see what the major car reviewers are saying about this impressive sports sedan.
New Maserati Ghibli Reviews from 3 Major Publications
We’ve read each major new Maserati Ghibli review, so that you don’t have to. We can tell you today, the reviewers love this car! Here are the highlights from the Car and Driver, Motor Trend, and Kelly Blue Book reviews.
The stylish good looks of this sedan would enhance any Windermere driveway. The new Maserati Ghibli review from Car and Driver agrees:
- This model features “aggressive, swept-back headlamps, bodacious body sides, and distinctive fender vents.”
- On the inside, you’ll encounter “beautifully stitched leather-and-silk seats, a faux-suede headliner, and a wood-rimmed steering wheel.”
Under the Hood
Performance is one of the biggest draws to the Ghibli. This automobile can go to 0-60 in just 5.5 seconds without any upgrades at all. Motor Trend is impressed with what this car can do:
- These reviewers point out that “the Ghibli’s greatest strength is without question its engine lineup.”
- They add that it’s “an enjoyable car to pilot through a series of corners.”
A lot of Orlando drivers check out Kelly Blue Book before they make a purchase, because they like to do their research. Fortunately, Kelly Blue Book’s new Maserati Ghibli review is downright effusive with praise:
- “From the concave grille to the alloy wheel designs to those three cool little trapezoidal vents on the front fenders, right back to the way the roof and rear fenders flow toward the tail, the Ghibli has its own character. And makes its own special mark.”
- They point out that it offers “an ideal 50:50 weight distribution, perfect for a sport sedan”
- These reviewers praise the balance that distinguishes the Ghibli from its rivals: “although comfortable enough for the luxury class, there’s still a poise and precision to the Ghibli’s responses.”
Come See the New Maserati Ghibli at Maserati of Central Florida
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of your own new Maserati Ghibli? You can do that right now at Maserati of Central Florida. Drop by to find out how easy it can be to get your next automobile. You’ll also want to make sure to check out our new vehicle specials. Our dealership is conveniently located near Winter Park. We’re here to help, so contact us today!
Interested in the latest model? Explore the 2022 Maserati Ghibli 0–60 times with our team.
More from Maserati of Central Florida
The Maserati Ghibli goes from 0 to 60 in as little as four seconds! This Maserati Ghibli 0–60 time corresponds to the range-topping Trofeo trim level, but it’s worth noting from the outset that every 2022 Maserati Ghibli configuration offers seriously impressive performance specs. Ready for a closer look—and a more exhilarating daily drive?…
If you’ve been searching for a luxury SUV with more to offer, then you can’t afford to overlook the 2022 Maserati Levante interior. Every element in this sublime and luxurious, hand-finished vehicle feels like it was made to revolutionize your time behind the wheel. Once you’ve seen what this Maserati SUV’s interior is offering,…
Are you in the market for a new Maserati Ghibli that can take on the streets of Orlando? We can’t blame you. Who wouldn’t want to drive a luxury car that comes standard with 345 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque—and only offers more power as you move down the line? It’s an incredible automobile,…