2021 Maserati Ghibli Interior
Once you’ve spent time inside the 2021 Maserati Ghibli interior, you won’t be able to settle for anything less. You may even start to wonder where other luxury brands went wrong! The new Ghibli features hand-stitched detailing, luscious materials, and impressive technology. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for customization too! Explore our comprehensive guide to find out what to expect from your test drive.
Maserati Ghibli Design
Every element of the Maserati Ghibli interior design contributes to the uniquely luxurious experience that it offers you and your passengers. Only the Maserati Ghibli Sedan delivers:
- Trident-embroidered headrests
- Hand-stitched finishes in all the right places
- Premium perforated leather seats with optional contrast stitching
- Optional Pieno Fiore natural leather or Zegna silk upholstery
- Optional high-gloss carbon-fiber twill trim
- Optional high-gloss Rovere wood veneer
Check out our coverage of the Maserati Ghibli reviews to find out what stood out to the experts.
Maserati Ghibli Interior Features
Although you’ll have a range of trims and packages to consider for your adventures in Orlando, every single Maserati Ghibli comes equipped with an impressive suite of features, including:
- Maserati Touch Control Plus 8.4-inch touchscreen with center console rotary control
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ / standard Bluetooth®
- 12-way power front seats with memory
- Standard heated front seats, available cooled/ventilated front seats
- Power adjustable foot pedals
- Power adjustable rear sunblind
- Standard folding rear seats to easily accommodate more cargo
- Standard sunroof to flood the cabin with natural light
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link
- Driver assist features like a Surround View Camera, parking sensors, and a Blind Spot Monitor
Maserati Ghibli Packages
The Ghibli S interior and the Ghibli S Q4 interior both come extended leather seating with contrast stitching, and the Ghibli Trofeo receives the same upgrades. However, the main factor that separates these trim levels is performance.
If you’re interested in interior features, you’ll notice that the magic happens when you start to consider the available Ghibli packages:
- GranSport Package: Includes a 10-speaker, 900-watt Harman/Kardon® sound system, additional safety features, and a number of performance upgrades.
- GranLusso Package: Includes perforated full grain leather upholstery, heated and ventilated front seats, heated black leather & wood steering wheel, and a 10-speaker, 900-watt Harman/Kardon® sound system.
Although the Ghibli Trofeo is not available with the GranSport or GranLusso packages, this is only because it comes standard with just about everything you can get in a Ghibli—including the luxuries seen above.
Looking for a Maserati Ghibli with a black interior? Ask our team about the Edizione Ribelle Limited Series, which builds upon the Nerissimo Package. Here, you’ll encounter carbon fiber interior trim, a heated steering wheel, and two-tone red/black sport seats.
Maserati Ghibli Interior Dimensions
Before you take your friends and family out on the roads of Orlando and Windermere, take a moment to explore the Ghibli sedan’s interior dimensions:
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up): 17.7 cubic feet
- Head Room (Both Front and Rear): 38.8 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front / Rear): 57.8 inches / 56.5 inches
- Legroom (Front / Rear): 37.7 inches / 33.2 inches
Experience the 2021 Ghibli at Maserati of Central Florida
If you’re ready to bring home a new Maserati Ghibli of your own, don’t wait to let us know. We’re certain that you’ll find even more to love when you check out the Maserati Ghibli interior in person. Learn more about the benefits of a Maserati lease and start exploring our new vehicle specials today. If you’d also consider an SUV, we’d love to help you explore the 2022 Maserati Levante interior before you stop in!
More from Maserati of Central Florida
Are you in the market for a new Maserati Ghibli that can take on the streets of Orlando? We can’t blame you. Who wouldn’t want to drive a luxury car that comes standard with 345 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque—and only offers more power as you move down the line? It’s an incredible automobile,…
Once you’ve spent time inside the 2021 Maserati Ghibli interior, you won’t be able to settle for anything less. You may even start to wonder where other luxury brands went wrong! The new Ghibli features hand-stitched detailing, luscious materials, and impressive technology. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for customization too! Explore our comprehensive guide to…
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli price list starts at $74,390 MSRP, but how much is a Maserati Ghibli with all your preferred features? Explore the full range of trim levels, along with each model’s standard features, with just a little help from our in-depth guide! When you’re ready, we’ll help you find the perfect new Maserati…