2022 Maserati Levante Interior Features & Dimensions
If you’ve been searching for a luxury SUV with more to offer, then you can’t afford to overlook the 2022 Maserati Levante interior. Every element in this sublime and luxurious, hand-finished vehicle feels like it was made to revolutionize your time behind the wheel. Once you’ve seen what this Maserati SUV’s interior is offering, we know you’ll want to spend some time in the driver’s seat. We’ve laid out everything you need to know about its features, materials, and dimensions.
2022 Maserati Levante Interior Features by Trim Level
For model-year 2022, the Levante is available in four all-new trim levels: GT, Modena, Modena S, and Trofeo. Each of these models offers its own powertrain, but that’s not all. They also differ in terms of their interior features and appointments.
First things first. Every new Maserati Levante comes with or builds upon the following interior features:
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display
- Maserati Intelligent Assistant
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- 8-speaker audio system
- Leather seats, dashboard, and steering wheel
- Wireless charging panel
- Maserati Connect App compatibility
- Heated, 12-way power front seats with memory
- Trident-embroidered or embossed headrests
- Hand-stitched detail finishing
- Remote engine start
- 60/40-split folding rear seats
2022 Maserati Levante GT Interior Features
The Levante GT is the new base-level Levante, and it includes even more than you might expect from a luxury SUV in this price range. In addition to all the features listed above, this model stands out with the following additions:
- Seating: Leather seats are standard. You can upgrade with Extended Full Leather upholstery for $1,000 or choose Full Premium Perforated Leather upholstery for $3,500.
- Trim: Gloss Dark Composite trim is standard, but you can upgrade with Open-Pore Radica Wood trim, High Gloss Ebano Wood trim, or High Gloss Metal Net trim.
This model is available with the Comfort and Convenience Package, which adds heated rear seats, heated windshield washer nozzles, power adjustable foot pedals, soft close doors, and 12-way power seats with memory function. Many other packages and standalone options are also available—including ventilated front seats, Harman Kardon audio, and Bowers & Wilkins audio.
2022 Maserati Levante Modena Interior Features
Moving up to the Modena trim will get you a sportier interior with a new range of striking options:
- Seating: Leather seats are still standard, and all options carry over. Additionally, the Modena model is available with Pieno Fiore Natural Leather ($5,500).
- Trim: In addition to the trim options mentioned above, the Levante Modena offers High Gloss Carbon Fiber trim for $2,500 and 3D Carbon Fiber trim for $3,000.
This model continues to offer the Comfort and Convenience Package (among other carry-over options), but it also gives you the chance to equip the Sportivo Package. The latter includes 12-way power sport seats with memory, an Alcantara headliner, alcantara pillars, aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters, adaptive full LED headlamps, and Inox sport pedals.
The Modena S gets a more powerful engine than the Modena model, but their interior suites are virtually identical.
2022 Maserati Levante Trofeo Interior Features
Features that cost extra on previous Levante trims are offered as standard features on the Trofeo model:
- Seating: The high-end Levante Trofeo includes Pieno Fiore Natural Leather as standard.
- Trim: High-Gloss Carbon Fiber trim is standard at this trim level. Additionally, you can add 3D Carbon Fiber Trim for just $1,500.
The Levante Trofeo comes more or less fully loaded, but you do have a few standalone interior options to consider. These include carbon fiber column-mounted paddle shifters and four-zone automatic climate control.
2022 Maserati Levante Interior Dimensions
The Maserati Levante is uniquely luxurious and finely appointed, but that doesn’t mean it’s impractical. Review key Maserati Levante interior dimensions before you see it in person:
- Cargo Space (Seats Upright): 20.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (Seats Flat): 57.4 cubic feet
- Legroom (1st Row): 41.6 inches
- Legroom (2nd Row): 37.2 inches
Experience the New Maserati Levante Interior in Person!
There’s no luxury SUV quite like this new Maserati. Inside and out, it’s guaranteed to impress your friends and family in Orlando and Winter Park. Browse Maserati SUV interior photos by exploring our online Levante inventory today. When you’re ready to take your test drive, start exploring our current offers and incentives! In the meantime, take a moment to value your trade-in from the comfort of your home.
More from Maserati of Central Florida
The Maserati GranTurismo is a sports car unlike any other. Even though the original model was released back in 2008, this Maserati has plenty of personality—and is sure to get you looks as you cruise around Orlando and Windermere. For model-year 2022, there’s a new GranTurismo being released. While we don’t know everything about…
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli is a sporty, refined, and of course powerful luxury sedan. One thing the new Maserati Ghibli is not is dull. In fact, quite the opposite. Case and point: the 2022 Maserati Ghibli color options. The Maserati Ghibli exterior colors help drivers like you glean more than an errant passing glance…
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli pricing & trims were impressive. For the 2022 model year, there’s even more in store for you when you choose a Maserati Ghibli vs. the competition. Why? In addition to a sumptuous interior, the 2022 Maserati Ghibli boasts a new entry-level trim dubbed the Ghibli GT, in addition to new…